This past Tuesday, we spoke at the Regular Meeting of the Governing Board of Temecula Valley Unified School District, during the public comments section. Here’s the video.
Here is the text of our comments:
We are Catherine and Doug Snodgrass. Our son is Jesse Snodgrass. We’re going to use our allotted time to remember the 22 victims of the undercover drug sting known as operation glass house, which occurred on three of our TVUSD high school campuses.
Please join us now in silently honoring these 22 children.
After our comments, we walked out of the building.
Here are TVUSD administrators shown in this video, going from left to right:
- Kevin Hill, Board Member
- Julie Farnbach, Board Member (not visible)
- Sandy Hinkson, Board Member
- Kristi Rutz-Robbins, Board Member (not visible)
- Allan Pulsipher, Board President
- Timothy Ritter, Superintendent
- Lori Ordway-Peck, Assistant Superintendent, Business Support Services
- Joe Mueller, Human Resources Development (Certificated)
- Tiffany Martinez, Human Resources Development (Classified)
- Jodi McClay, Assistant Superintendent, Educational Support Services
During the moment of silence, there were several things that made impressions on us, but we’ll only publicly comment on one at this time. Jodi McClay appeared to be expressing a hostile stare while resting her chin on her hand. In our opinion, this is a strangely inappropriate response to a request for a moment of silence to honor victims, some who spent the holidays – and longer – behind bars due to the now infamous undercover drug sting, Operation Glass House, which was authorized by Timothy Ritter.… Read more